Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Nativity Collection- Robert J. Morgan (Book Review)

THe Nativity Collection

The Nativity Collection is a small gift book of six Christmas themed stories. Now, I have to admit, I’ve never understood the ‘gift book’. Maybe that's because I’ve received a few and never read them. Which would be my fault and not the fault of the book.

I enjoyed each of the stories. Some funny, some sweet, some brought tears to my eyes. I especially enjoyed ‘Over My Dead Body’, with its humorous ending. There are lots of pictures throughout the book, with a Christmas theme, however I had trouble getting over the ‘stock photo’ look of them. I would have loved to see pictures that went along with the stories. 

I think this would be a good selection for someone who enjoys short stories or gift books. It certainly could sit on a coffee table during the holidays and be a quick read for any guest.

 

This book was provided for me from Booksneeze.com free of charge in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment